The Warwickshire-based company said it would be actively seeking new opportunities after the funding left it well-placed to secure new contracts, particularly for the Olympic Games. The business also moved its full banking facilities to Santander following the deal.
The firm currently provides services to more than 1,000 events annually, including sporting events such as the Grand National, Wimbledon and the F1 British Grand Prix, and conferences and seminars for blue-chip clients such as BT and Renault. Other major customers include Jaguar, Madame Tussauds and the London Marathon.
Owners David Walley and David Harding bought the company out of administration in 2010. They completed a successful restructuring and rebranding, and repositioned the business around a customer-centric model. Additionally, they have branched out into themed attractions to extend the otherwise seasonal nature of the business. This includes the design and build of features at theme parks such as the Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Johnny Depp’s Pirates of the Caribbean Set at Madame Tussauds.
David Harding, 360 Creative Events, said: “It’s been great working with the team at Santander Corporate Banking who really took the time to get to know our business and our plans and understand the vision we have for the company. This is an exciting time for 360, and I look forward to our next phase of development.”
Michael Durkin, Relationship Director for Santander Corporate Banking in the West Midlands, said: “I am delighted that we have been able to support David and his team at 360. At Santander, we pride ourselves on building relationships with successful, growing companies with strong management teams – of which 360 is a great example. We wish them every success for the future.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Southbank Centre launches the UK’s first live beacon partnership - November 25, 2015
- A look at the social media success story of CheltenHAM Festival - November 25, 2015
- New Figures on Ticketing Fraud Released to Launch UK Awareness Campaign - November 24, 2015
- Increase in exhibitors, content and attendees ensure success for Event Tech Live 2015 - November 23, 2015
- Nearly 400 Robe fixtures Catch the Beat at 2015 Amsterdam Music Festival - November 23, 2015