This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Everything you need to know about organising and running a festival - September 30, 2016
- Star turn for Hull 2017 - September 30, 2016
- Who is to blame for the West Ham London Stadium security woes? - September 30, 2016
- drp celebrates new expansion with drpBIGtalk - September 30, 2016
- ACTIVE Network introduces innovative, event-branded merchandising feature for endurance Event Organisers - September 30, 2016