This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Eventex Awards 2017: Last Call for Entries - October 21, 2016
- Association Awards UK finalists revealed ahead of Associations Congress UK - October 21, 2016
- ESSA Partners AEO to Promote Use an ESSA Member Campaign - October 21, 2016
- Event management platform Peatix and event app solution EventHub form partnership - October 21, 2016
- Event tech leader Hubb raises $3 million series A round from Oregon Angel Fund and Elevate Capital - October 20, 2016