This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- The Future of Events canceled but [CTRL] + [ALT] + [DEL] rises in it’s place - July 28, 2016
- Showforce and Stage Wolves announce unique collaboration - July 28, 2016
- World’s first artificial intelligence event matchmaking app powered by Grip hits 1 million swipes - July 28, 2016
- Hire Convention 2016 announces speaker line-up for day one - July 28, 2016
- Whatever support you need this Summer, Showforce has the solution - July 27, 2016