This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Event Technology Awards 2016 – The winner’s stories - December 6, 2016
- Hawthorn scoop Best use of Audio Visual Technology at the Event Technology Awards 2016 - December 6, 2016
- Intergalactic & Eventbase: Turning Ideas into Winning Solutions - December 6, 2016
- The app that everyone is talking about! - December 6, 2016
- EventStreaming.TV win Best Hybrid Event or Live Streaming Solution at the 2016 Event Technology Awards - December 5, 2016