This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- An Imaginative ‘Alpine Lodge’ Installation by Danco Plc - May 26, 2016
- Event industry must stay in the EU - May 26, 2016
- FreemanXP to deliver specially curated conference programme at drupa 2016 - May 26, 2016
- ICYMI: How To Position Your Start-Up To Attract Funding – Event Tech Live 2015 - May 26, 2016
- A special event with a Royal #EventTech Touch - May 26, 2016