This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Happy 40th Star Events - August 26, 2016
- Wernick Events breaks UK seating record as they join Rod Stewart tour - August 26, 2016
- Scania appoints Jack Morton Worldwide to launch first new generation trucks in 20 years - August 26, 2016
- August’s Summer in the City YouTube festival ‘best ever’, attracting a record 10,000 visitors - August 26, 2016
- evvnt launch service in the United Arab Emirates - August 25, 2016