This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- British made modular staging system offers value and versatility - January 23, 2017
- Best in craft global suppliers launch “The Event Tech Tribe” - January 23, 2017
- Merchant Taylors to exhibit at The London Summer Event Show - January 20, 2017
- Every day is an event at the O2 and All Bar One is at the height of the excitement! - January 20, 2017
- Grass Roots Meetings & Events US tops off most successful year - January 20, 2017