This is a special event technology edition episode of the Talking Events Podcast.
Recorded at Event Tech Live 2015 a panel of leading industry figures discusses best practice when trying to engage an audience online and offline, where to focus efforts, the tools that are available to you in order to get your attendees to help you spread the word and the platforms that exist that are perfect to continue the conversation 365 days a year.
Don’t miss next week’s podcast. Sign up to updates here
Never miss another episode by subscribing to the Talking Events podcast on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talking-events/id1026762265?mt=2
Do you have an opinion? Tweet us using @TalkingEvents
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Certain Partners with Microsoft to Build Universal Windows App for Event Marketers - June 30, 2016
- EventsHere, East London’s Most Versatile Event Space Opens Its Doors - June 30, 2016
- New board appointments at the AEV - June 29, 2016
- 3 Event Production Trends Taking Hold in 2016 - June 29, 2016
- Chalke Valley History Festival chooses Topher for traffic management and security - June 28, 2016