Event branding specialist Sunbaba is proud to have been part of the world’s best New Year celebrations when they provided site and stage branding at Edinburgh’s Hogmanay for client Unique Events Limited.
80,000 revellers in Edinburgh city centre ensured that the new decade was welcomed in style over a massive five days of celebration across five live music stages.
Sunbaba provided its magnificent branding for the Concert In The Garden area of the celebrations. PA scrims in the company’s digisound material flanked the stage as headline acts Madness and the Noisettes preformed in front of a capacity audience.
Sunbaba Director Jonathan Booth explained: “Using this speciality air permeable material ensured that all performers were heard at their very best with minimal sound distortion whilst sponsors logos maintained a highly visible presence.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Southbank Centre launches the UK’s first live beacon partnership - November 25, 2015
- A look at the social media success story of CheltenHAM Festival - November 25, 2015
- New Figures on Ticketing Fraud Released to Launch UK Awareness Campaign - November 24, 2015
- Increase in exhibitors, content and attendees ensure success for Event Tech Live 2015 - November 23, 2015
- Nearly 400 Robe fixtures Catch the Beat at 2015 Amsterdam Music Festival - November 23, 2015